1) Discovery: We begin each project by learning all we can about you, the client. We do a deep dive into your business to learn as much as possible about your industry, customers, and—of course—your product or service. Based on our Discovery learnings, we determine the ideal approach to meeting your goals and objectives.
2) Development: Now we compile and develop creative concepts based on Discovery insights. Depending on your needs (budgets & timeframe) we explore visual approaches, narrative flow, music, animation, design theme, overall aesthetic within your brand guidelines. Once you’ve approved a concept, we’ll begin scripting.
3. Preproduction: This stage focuses on detailed planning with many elements and logistics to consider and coordinate. We first deconstruct your project to determine its complexity. We then breakdown the script, determine shoot locations, devise a production calendar, begin casting, assemble crews, coordinate post schedule, conceptualize motion / still graphics and much more.
4. Production: Now we capture all of the required footage. Whether it’s in the studio or on location, we scale crew and equipment based on your needs. For testimonials we use a documentary-style process that requires tact, patience, strong listening skills and the ability to assist the interviewees to articulate their responses to be brief, concise, and poignant — all without sacrificing sincerity and truth.
5. Post Production: After all the footage has been captured, organized, and transcoded, we begin assembly through and artful process of sifting, maneuvering and shaping it into your story. We’ll go through several reviews with you — making adjustments, adding motion graphics and composed or stock music. Finally, we move to final audio mix, color correction and export.